Wah, what a stupid error it was!
My Spring web app, which was running smoothly, refused to start. I don’t find any logs in log4j or tomcat log. Only clue I had was –
No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath
Here is how I solved it –
- Stop the tomcat
- Clean and build all eclipse projects
- Goto server tab and select the tomcat server. Press clean. Press clean work directory.
- Right click on the tomcat and remove it.
- Delete the tomcat from the eclipse run times
- Add tomcat server to the eclipse servers again
- Start the application