You need to look at the following blog posts to understand this post in a better way.
- Copying the File to HDFS file system
- A java program to read the file from HDFS
- A java program to read the file from HDFS – 2
- Java program to read a file from Hadoop Cluster 2 (with file seek)
- Java program to copy a file from local disk to Hadoop Cluster with progress bar
Till now we are bugging with terminal to write the java programs. Here is how you can setup the Eclipse development environment for Hadoop.
- This tutorial assumes you have working Hadoop 2.5.0 setup in your environment.
- This tutorial assumes you have m2-eclipse maven plugin
- This tutorial assumes you have installed latest version of Maven installed on your system
Set up a plain java maven project. I set it up by name my-app.
Cloud era repository is not still available…
View original post 192 more words