I have taken a short break! There are many more error messages, which are keep on accumulating behind the screens. But I am so lazy to put them in grassfield.
Anyway, today I got interrupted with an interesting exception
java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence
The scenario was, I am trying to parse an xml string. I am taking the byte array from the xml string, and give that array as input to xml reader stream. I have used
java.lang.String.getBytes() for this.
Unfortunately, I got a chinese (or any other funny) characters as a value of one node in the xml. Ooof. I got up with the above error. Later, I found that
getBytes() method supports only the western encoding, not UTF-8. So by using
java.lang.String.getBytes("UTF-8") method, we solved the issue! nice na!